Friday, October 23, 2015

Astral projection (or astral travel)

Today's blog will be random because I'm going to talk about something that I discovered a few days ago,some of you may now about it already I really don't know. So as you can see on the tittle of this blog.I'm going to talk about Astral projection (or astral travel). Astral projection is-"an interpretation of an out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it." I found this on Wikipedia.So in other words astral projection is when your soul leaves your physical body and you traveling outside it. I think this is really cool thing to do.I heard that there are some dangers of astral projection.some people say that you may die ect. Personally believe it is possible, but highly unlikely that you will die while you are astral. I believe there are beings out there powerful enough and strong enough to sever your silver cord while you’re astral, but I think the actual chance of this happening is really small. Your silver cord is the tether that keeps your astral and physical bodies attached while you’re incarnated.(Silver cord-life thread of the antahkarana, refers to a life-giving linkage from the higher self (atma) down to the physical body.found in online dictionary) Many people are also to get lost and that they might not be able to get back to their body.This is almost impossible because getting lost is like forgetting where you live. If you aver try or have Astral projection have fun with it don't be afraid to explore around.But also be careful and if it starts to get dangerous or you see something you don't like just stop doing it. Well guys this was this week's blog. Hope that you guys have a great weekend or week. Thanks for taking the time to read this blog, I appreciate it! Bye-Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment